Friday, April 9, 2010

12:01am

My clock reads exactly that, and for some reason, I cannot sleep. Molly is laying next to me snuggled in her bed...snoring, I've never heard a dog snore so much. Side note: Molly is Brachycephalic dog. I learned this word recently on Dogs 101 on the Animal Planet. It means she has a smashed face, and shorter nose which cause shorter airways, this means that she has a soft pallet that might be longer then normal, and may cause loud breathing or SNORING! anyways...

My garden is now sprouting, pics to come.

The weather is changing...I'm not read for warmer weather, I am definitely one that prefers cool weather over the heat, and yes I lived in Arizona for 2 years...but hey as they say its a DRY heat. I guess I'm just not one to where shorts (I actually don't own a pair) or a bathing suit (I do own one of those unfortunately) see I've been known to clear the beach and light it up at night with my pale glowing skin. I mean you have to wear darker sunglasses if you're around me in a bathing suit...

I went shopping for a hamper today...yes a hamper. I found one I really liked at Target, but then I looked at the price. 50 dollars for a hamper. a HAMPER!!! who the heck would spend 50 bucks on a hamper (if you have, I apologize but that's ridiculous), so I am just going to keep my old basket that's falling apart. Its just laundry anyways.

It's now 12:09am. If I keep writing I'm not sure what else would come out...I'm not even sure who reads this haha but thanks :)

Night night

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I do! and I love your rants! Just get a laundry basket... mine was like $8. Steve has a plastic stand up hamper that was like $11. They may not be fancy enough for your $50 taste though ;-) love you girl